In order to achieve its objectives the College offers: -
• Short and management courses
• Professional courses in insurance and information technology.
• Customized in-house training programmes locally and in neighbouring countries.
The College also organizes seminars and discussion forums on topical issues in the Insurance
industry. Such seminars are normally announced in the press from time to time.
The 2017 Registration for 1st Semester (Diploma, Craft Certificate and COP) is ongoing. Classes commence on the 9th of January 2017. The short courses calendar for 2017 is available in our prospectus.
This department coordinates all Insurance Courses that include the following;
1. Certificate of Proficiency (COP) In Insurance
2. Certificate Course in Insurance (CCI)
3. Diploma in Insurance (DIP) (KENYA)
4. Diploma in Insurance (DIPCII) (LONDON)
5. ACII Advanced Diploma in Insurance (LONDON)
The broad aim of short and management courses is to improve efficiency in the insurance industry by equipping participants with technical knowledge and skills about current and emerging products occasioned by competition and changing customer needs.
The college of insurance prides itself as the premier meeting place with upto 400 pax meeting room capacity and at the most competitive prices in the region. A range of conference and meeting rooms are available for organizations that wish to hold their meetings, seminars and other corporate functions at the premises.